I’m always finding it difficult getting inspired lunch ideas. I like to sleep for as long as possible in the morning which doesn’t leave much time to put lunch together – besides the fact that my mind really isn’t functioning before I leave the house. I usually try to put something together the night before but sometimes this just isn’t possible. The reason I want to take lunch to work is the CBD is soooo expensive to buy lunch and everything is “gourmet” or fast food. I just want to save a bit of money and have tastier, healthier options. The following are some great links to help get inspired if, like me, you want to take your lunch to work more often.
- The No Excuses Take Your Lunch To Work Guide
- Lunch Box Ideas – Recipe Collection – Taste.com.au
- Lunchbox Recipes – BBC Good Food
- Healthy Lunch Ideas – Cooking in Advance
- The Brown Bag Brigade: Your One-Stop Shop for Work Lunch Ideas
- Just Bento – Bento recipes, tips and more
- Lunch in a Box